Monday, March 6, 2017

It just blooms...

Good morning!

I'm just catching up this morning with a card that I entered into this past week's Bellarific Friday 'free form' challenge at Stamping Bella. I really wanted to color up another of the new Tiny Townie Garden Girls so Lily of the Valley jumped on my stamping block and got inked. I actually have a whole flower bed beside my house that is filled with Lily of the Valley. Seeing them along with the Crocus and Hyacinth is always a sure sign of spring. That must be why they are a favorite flower of mine. I wanted to stay true to the simplicity of the flower but I also really wanted to get a bit of pink on my card too, so I figured why not just color a hazy pink background behind her? And I gotta say that I'm kinda diggin' it. ;)

Later gators! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Papertrey Ink
paper- BoBunny (Shabby Chic)
stamps- Stamping Bella (Tiny Townie Garden Girl Lily of the Valley), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
My Favorite Things stitched edge die
twine
Prima flower
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E04
hair- YR30, YR31, E33, E35
clothes- G20, G21, YG0000, G43, YG63, G99, Y15, YR30, E81
background- RV000, RV52, 0, E81, E84, E87