Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Christmas Greetings...

Hi there!

It's Tuesday and you know what that means... time for my weekly 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store card creation. This time around I have paired up a couple of the newer Greeting Farm stamps to create a magical winter scene. I am a huge fan of these darling big eyed girls and I really wanted to make this Best Friends set work on a Christmas card. The way she is looking off to the side I figured she could be sharing a magical holiday moment in the woods with one of Santa's reindeer from the Merry and Bright set. I wanted the reindeer to be looking back up at her so I grabbed my handy mirror image stamp to flip the reindeer to the left like I needed. Now I had the scene that I had envisioned in my head and I was ready to color. The birch forest was inspired by Sandy Allnock and I just used my Copic markers to sketch in the trees and snowy grass. It looks like the perfect place for some Christmas magic to happen if you ask me. :)
 
Alrighty, there is still one more week to play along in the November 'anything goes' challenge so head on over to the 7 Kids blog and join in! Also don't miss out on the special sale Kelly has going on right now, just use the code JOY to save 20% on orders over $25 until Wednesday 12/6 at midnight. 
Supply list:
cardstock- Curious Metallics Cryogen white and Bazzill
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Best Friends set and Merry and Bright set), My Favorite Things (mirror image stamp)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
October Afternoon sentiment sticker
Signo Uniball gold and white gel pens
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E30, E31, E34, E35
clothes- BG11, BG53, BG07, R24, R27, E19, W4, W7, W9, T8, T10, E21, E23, E25, E50, E81
deer- E50, E53, E55, E57, N4, N9, 100
background- Y0000, YG91, YG93, BV0000, BV000, E41, E42, W0, W1, W2, W5, W7, W10

2 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

ONGosh I love it. Where did you get your handy mirror image thing? I need one of those. Hugs.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE love it!!!! Coloring is Amazing as usual!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke