Friday, February 2, 2018

A friend like you...

TGIF!

Happy Groundhogs Day, I wonder if that little critter is going to see his shadow or not? I'm really hoping that spring comes early this year because I am sick and tired of the ice and snow. Perhaps that is why I am finding myself being drawn to pretty spring time colors when I go searching through my paper stash. This colorful print caught my eye right away and I knew just the stamp to pair with it. The new Uptown Girl Snapshots are so much fun and this one called I Heart You is a favorite of mine. I love how these stamps look like old Polaroid pictures, they don't require a whole lot of coloring so they make for a pretty quick and easy card. I even found an old push pin stamp in my stash so it looks like the snapshot has been pinned to the wooden boards behind it.  :)

Ok then, time for me to get ready for work. Stay crafty my friends!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Webster's Pages
stamps- Stamping Bella (Uptown Girls Snapshots I Heart You), Papertrey Ink (sentiment), October Afternoon (push pin)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink smokey shadow
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
American Crafts Glitter Girl enamel shapes
Divine Twine
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
girl 1 hair- E23, E57, E59
girls 2 hair- E50, Y23, E33
girl 1 shirt- Y04, Y08, Y21
girls 2 shirt- G00, BG34, G03, BG09
background- BG000, YG01, YG03, YG67, G29, E35
stick pin- RV04, RV17, C5
polaroid- C1, 0