Friday, April 20, 2018

Dang...

Hello again!

Yesterday I shared my card using the refined Taurus zodiac girl as is. Today I am sharing a different version of the stamp which I achieved by simply wiping the ink away from her horns before stamping and drawing the top of her head back in with a black Copic multi liner pen. This simple alteration easily transforms Taurus into a more generic but still down to earth Uptown Girl. With those wide leg pants that she is sporting I was getting a very 70s type of vibe from her. So I colored them in a nice denim and gave her shirt a pretty floral print in some mustard yellow and grey hues. I found the perfect paper scraps to match and when I came across this sentiment I knew I had to use it. Not only is the font kinda 70s-ish looking but the message totally suited her hand on hips attitude. I really, really love how this card came together! 
And in case you haven't noticed, there is a 20% off sale going on now through Sunday over at 7 Kids, you just have to type in April Showers at checkout. :)

Toodles!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (grey), Crate (yellow stripe)
stamps- Stamping Bella (Uptown Zodiac Girl Taurus), Studio G (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Nuvo Crystal Drops oyster grey
Prima flowers
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E23, E47, E59
clothes- B91, B93, B97, W00, W1, W5, W7, W9, 0, Y0000, E81, YG91, Y21, Y11, C0, C3, C5 

4 comments:

Tracey Ann said...

This is fabulous! Amazing transformation from yesterday. She’s just so sassy, and stylin’... love, love the added frays in her jeans. The whole layout... still smiling. ❤️

Julie D. Richards said...

I love all the yellow, and her denim jeans are perfect. Hugs.

Dotty Jo said...

Another fabulous transformation, Jo x

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful card.