Sunday, April 8, 2018

You're beautiful...

Happy Sunday to ya!

The Greeting Farm has a surprise digi release today and she is a brand new Cheeky! I adore the Cheeky collection and Cheeky Darling is a beautiful addition to the TGF family. She's got a great 40's vibe going on with that kerchief and Victory Roll hair-do that I'm totally drawn to... if only I could be as stylish. I found this great floral print from October Afternoon in my scrap bag and it shared that 40's aesthetic with Cheeky Darling so I knew it would be perfect to pull all my colors from. And I embellished the card with a little crochet flower that my sister, Jacque, made for me. She can do things with yarn that leaves me in awe so when I got a whole container full of crochet flowers this past Christmas I was a very happy girl. :)

Well, thanks for stopping by this weekend. I will see you again in 24!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- The Girls' Paperie (yellow gingham), October Afternoon (floral)
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Cheeky Darling)
stamp- CC Designs (Rockabilly sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Simon Says Stamp scallop wave border die
Kaiser Craft pearls
Spellbinders leaf die
crochet flower
Ranger liquid pearls
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- YR27, E08, E18
eyes- YG03
clothes- BG90, BG10, BG11, BG57, G00, Y11, Y13, YR31, V20, T5, T9